Date: 22 October 2015
Price: 150 DDK
Time: 7-9 PM
Location: Villa Wilder, Wildersgade 55, 1408 København
Please join us in this evening talk led by Dr. Dicken Bettinger, internationally renowned teacher and trainer of new discoveries into the nature of the human mind and its unlimited potential. This talk is an introduction to the weekend seminar by the same name and is appropriate for people of all ages and backgrounds.
In this talk you will hear about the 3 fundamental principles that underlie all human experience, and Dicken will talk about how deepening your learning of these principles effortlessly reveals a greater depth of well-being.
Some of the benefits that come by understanding these principles include:
- Enjoy an ever-deepening sense of inner peace.
- Go through your inevitable down times more gracefully.
- Access well-being regardless of your present or past circumstances.
- Spend more time being fully present and engaged in life
- Listen and communicate with greater depth and comfort.
- Bring more love and understanding into all of your relationships, whether with your family and friends or at work